Oh No!
Sunday, February 28, 2010 @ 9:28 PM
I actually did not plan to write anything down today (as usual) lol, but i thought it'd be funny to remember.
People, i lost my voice AGAIN. Yeah, lost my voice, which means i am talking in either no sound or very very low... " low low low low...."
=P
And i have a lesson tomorrow, one discussion on the following day. Hmm, i was actually feeling very excited for the next discussion. Hope will be better soon.
And with this low low voice, I have been sleeping a lot due to illness. Today was a whole tired day and i came home with the hope that i can take a short nap but due to many calls that i received while i was sleeping, i eventually gave up and do sth else.
Eyelids still really really heavy... And there I was, on the bed, slept for more than 2 hours. Godness me. Of course, because i woke up too late, i have no more appetite to get any food except some fruits that i wanting to cut.
With my sleepy head...yes, i cut my finger. I swear this is the first time of many many many years since i last cut my finger and obviously i didn't know that it just hurt so much and bled so much.
Haha, but pressing on to my wound to stop the bleeding is just so fun. and funny.
* Okay everyone, just accept the fact that i am still sleepy.*