<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7767022268437414262?origin\x3dhttp://aishanng0220.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Hectic week
Thursday, March 25, 2010 @ 11:35 PM


Yeah, it's Thursday again.


And I am still excited about the coming weekend. I really want some time to myself, staying at home, doing nothing or maybe some TV series. I have been staying over at my friend's place for the weeked of the whole last month, make me miss my bed and my room so so so much that I now learn to appreciate the sweet time i have got staying at home.


Anyways, I will have to stay at home to wait for my parcel tomorrow for the whole day. DAMN. Wanted to go to uni to study. I really hope that they can deliver it earlier as I really want to go shopping. (:



So I have loads of things to cover this weekend:

1. Muffin for Earth Hour Dinner

2. Shopping (BigW, Kathmandu)

3. Understand FINM3006 week 5 lecture and prepare for the tutorial presentation. *Fri*

4. Regression *Fri*

5. Investment textbook + tutorial exercise. *Sat+Sun*

6. Financial Mathematics tutorial questions as well as lecture. *Sun*

7. Do some research on share for JP Morgan Portfolio Competition.


Is that a lot? Yes it is.


Jia you.

NII.



Profile


Ng Aishan


Comments



Friends

Cha Sheng Jasmine June Yen Luan Mr Woon Tay Cat Pris Sia Tien Pris Snowxwhite