<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7767022268437414262?origin\x3dhttp://aishanng0220.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Study
Thursday, August 19, 2010 @ 10:46 PM



Yeah, semangat to study today.

I want to study hard. As in real hard.
=D




Build strong and solid basic. Then I shall be ready for challenges in the future, in uni and at work.

Jia you!


P/S: Actually I think that's is because i have exam next week + assignment due the next and THEN, another exam the week after.


*When you believe that everything is possible, your dreams will come to you.*










And remember to exercise too! I am growing too much fat during winter.
XD



Profile


Ng Aishan


Comments



Friends

Cha Sheng Jasmine June Yen Luan Mr Woon Tay Cat Pris Sia Tien Pris Snowxwhite